- Circulation or blood disorders
- Heart condition, have a pacemaker or epilepsy/seizures
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Acne in the acute stage
- Hypertensive and coronary heart diseases
- Neuralgia and paralysis of the facial nerve
- Recently performed cosmetic procedures(injections, chemical peels etc)
Ultrasonic facial use ultrasound waves to speed up the natural exfoliation process, loosening and removing oil, dirt and other cellular debris from pores on the surface of the skin; promoting cellular renewal and repair, toning muscles, increasing blood circulation, encouraging lymphatic drainage, combating puffiness and swelling and improving skin care products penetration.
To achieve maximum effect it is necessarily to conduct a course of 5-8 procedures and then to supporting procedure 1 time per month.
Benefits of Ultrasonic facial:
Improves collagen and elastin production for firming and tightening
Improves skin circulation
Reduction of clogged pores, excess oil and dry skin
Reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
Smoother, softer skin
Improved skin texture
Is an ultrasonic scrubbing safe?
Yes, it is non-aggressive and non-invasive process, it is pain free and no side effects. Ultrasonic facial is safe for a wide variety of skin types, including skin with: rosacea, acne, ageing skin and sensitive skin.